CK Group are recruiting for a Service Team Leader to join a medical diagnostics company based in Gateshead on a permanent basis. This is a field position so will include travel across the UK.
Our client is an IVD company specialising in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis products.
Nationwide but based out Gateshead
Your main duties will be:
- Provide direct service support for all internal instrument
- Provide direct service support to UK customers
- Provide remote and onsite service support to international business partners and customers
- Coordinate all engineer visit
- Schedule and organise Service training in line with company demand
- Review and coordinate all service complaints
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An education up to HNC level (or equivalent) in electronic engineering.
- Previous maintenance experience is essential.
- A full, UK driving license.
- Previous experience working on laboratory equipment would be highly desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53624 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53624
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022