CK Group are recruiting for a Associate Director Patient Sa to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Day £500 per day LTD/ Umbrella or £550 PAYE
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This role is fully remote.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Associate Director Patient Safety Role:
- Provide guidance concerning ICSR Case Processing including but not limited to concerning medical coding or data entry conventions.
- Attend and contribute to Case processing vendor Medical Review meetings
- Onboard vendors through internal system and Draft, Review Contracts for the vendors.
- Responsible for maintenance of Contracts tracker.
- Responsible for sending contracts for legal review, track and coordinate as part of vendor management and create corresponding Purchase Order (PO) and corresponding amendments if necessary in internal system.
- Bachelor?s degree required, advanced degree in scientific or technical area preferred
- Previous pharmaceutical experience with some experience in drug safety
- Advanced understanding of medial concepts and terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of global aspects of pharmacovigilance
- Experience in drafting agreements & Experience in managing business partner agreements and vendor relations
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53641 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53641
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022