Chloe Merrill is recruiting for an Associate Project Manager to join an exciting growing Biotech company focusing on early phase trials in metabolism and the immune system.
- Remote working.
- Competitive salary.
Highlighted responsibilities of Associate Project Manager:
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager in coordinating with counterparts at external provider CROs
- Assisting with preparation and where appropriate presenting monthly and quarterly progress reports for the Biotech's Senior Management team and Innovate UK monitoring meetings
- Assisting with the review and risk assessment of study protocol and other documentation and working with the SPM to develop risk mitigation strategies and contingencies.
- Interfacing with other team members to ensure that the project remains on time and on budget, including deliverables
- At least a degree in a life sciences.
- Experience in Clinical Project Management or Clinical Trials
- Experienced in efficiently managing Phase 1 trials.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53640 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53640
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022