We are currently looking for a Scientist - Research Associate to join a leading gene manufacturing company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist - Research Associate you will be responsible for developing and optimising vectors for gene therapy, specifically AAV.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist - Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Understand and improve AAV production mechanistically
2. Ensuring AAV production and purification systems produce research-grade AAV
3. Be able to use analytical techniques on vector preparations for example, flow cytometry, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
4. Be able to meet deadlines and undertake other roles and responsibilities, if and when requested.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or above in a scientific field
2. Proven industry experience in AAV production
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with AAV production and purification, alongside other molecular biology techniques.
AAV production | qPCR | Flow Cytometry | ELISA | Gene therapy | Manufacturing | Viral Vectors | Protein gels | DNA | Transfection | Transduction | Cell-based assays
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636117
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th May 2022
- Expires: 9th June 2022