CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour: £28.55 PAYE
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- Authors or assists in the production of global Risk Management Plans for designated products
- Contributing to Regulatory benefit-risk assessments and assist in the update of investigator brochures
- Assist in routine signal detection process (knowledge of the CommonWealth Vigilance Workbench would be advantageous)
- Performs signal evaluation activities including analysis of safety data and production of accurate and fit for purpose evaluation documents with clear conclusions
- Assist in authoring periodic regulatory documents (PSURs [PBRERs], DSURs, licence renewal documentation) according to the agreed process and timelines
- Bachelors, or above, degree in Biomedical or Health Care related speciality
- Experience in scientific literature review, data gathering, data synthesis, analysis and interpretation. Competent medical/scientific writing skills.
- Knowledge of relevant pharmacovigilance regulations and methodologies applicable to SERM activities
- Basic understanding of the HIV therapy area would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of some other relevant disciplines (e.g. statistics, pharmacoepidemiology), medical and drug terminology, drug development process, drug approval process in major countries
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53635 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53635
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th May 2022
- Expires: 8th June 2022