CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Day £500 LTD
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Cambridge. This site is one of the most exciting bioscience hotspots in the world. It is the largest research and development centre in the UK, designed to hold more than 2,000 people working across therapy areas and drug discovery and development.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Medical Information Manager Role:
- Strategic application of scientific and business expertise relevant to therapeutic areas, including products, disease state management, emerging therapies, and the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to strategically plan and execute scientific information development and dissemination to meet customer needs
- Monitor the medical environment and apply scientific expertise, integrated with regulatory/compliance landscape, and local markets knowledge to impact Brand/Therapeutic Area strategy
- Contribute to processes related to MI operations, drive operational excellence, and support digital innovation through forward and innovative thinking to meet business needs efficiently
- Represents Medical Information within the promotional review cross functional team by:
- Providing strategic scientific consults on brand messages
- Reviewing promotional materials for content, accuracy, and final MI approval
- Collaborating across the business to ensure promotional and nonpromotional materials are strategically aligned
- Post graduate qualification in medical/scientific discipline (e.g., PharmD, MD, PhD, MPharm or equivalent)
- Drug/medical information experience gained in pharmaceutical industry or comparable experience with the healthcare/clinical/hospital environment
- Experience in scientific literature evaluation and analysis
- Experience in medical writing
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen (effectively influences and interact with cross-functional colleagues) and organizational skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53627 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53627
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th May 2022
- Expires: 7th June 2022