Commercial Contracts Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 170 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Location: Walton Oaks and Remote (mix)
Salary: PAYE: 24 - 26.00 per hour
Umbrella: 27 - 29.12 per hour
Duration: 6 months
- Ensure the timely and accurate end to end lifecycle management of tenders from identification, submission, award and the optimisation of contracts, which includes all pricing, discounts and rebates.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all internal stakeholders, guiding and advising on tender submissions and individual contracts and commercial agreements to ensure commercial advantage is maximised.
- Build and maintain external stakeholder relationships across the complete NHS procurement landscape.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the UK as a Centre of Excellence for Tendering and Contracting.
- To deliver all tendering, contracting and commercial agreement transactions across the business.
- To own and be accountable for the complete PBG SAP Price List
- To deliver timely and accurate management of discounts, pricing, rebates and strategic initiatives for the business across the UK customer base.
- ICSP SME (Subject Matter Experts) for Commercial teams in terms of process, price management and implementation.
- Accountability for all Product External Updates: Launches, Divestments, Discontinuations, f Code changes, EAN code changes, Supply mitigations e.g. unlicensed imports
- Key individual who ensures that all tender submissions are compliant to both the tendering organisations terms & conditions and the businesses operating procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date SOP for NHS Tenders and Contracts.
- Responsible for monitoring the BIP Solutions Tracker daily to ensure that all potential UK tenders applicable to the businesses portfolio are identified
- Understand and utilise the NHS web based applications (i.e. Bravo) for the submission of tenders
- Management of the tender dossier and all approvals review and identify any changes to the tender process and/or terms and conditions to ensure that submissions are compliant.
- Undertake an analysis of all of the documentation to identify any commercial opportunities or threats that the tender process may present.
- Act as SME for all internal stakeholders, guiding and informing, Brand Teams, Commercial Portfolio Managers, Marketing Managers, Legal, Demand Management, Medical, Regulatory on the tender process and the completion of the tender documentation
- Facilitate and oversee the Tender Consultation Meetings, providing a collated document to include all relevant historical tender data and forward planning tracker, so as to ensure that all stakeholders are agreed on the submission and the revenue potential has been maximised.
- Own the end to end process and approval flow in GTCS including annual Deep Dive, as the data is used globally by PGS to manage supply and global pricing.
Skills, knowledge & experience.
- Contract management and tender subject matter expertise, ideally in healthcare / government / public procurement
- Ability to analyse and interpret data with good financial acumen
- Fully IT literate and have advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Able to work methodically with structured processes with high attention to detail
- Strong team ethos and establish good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated continuous process improvement skills
- Financial business acumen demonstrated through analytical and proven decision-making skills
- Demonstrated continuous process improvement skills & BCP management (business continuity planning)
- Experience of using IT Systems to manage payment processes and customer information B2B systems
- Able to establish effective collaborative relationships with cross-functional colleagues and customers at senior levels: BU Leads, P&L Holders, Tender Community, Demand, Legal, SCQ, Regulatory
- Understanding of NHS reimbursement mechanism (Drug Tariff, Cat M)
Please apply by sending your CVs to chanel.rae@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-492159
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th May 2022
- Expires: 7th June 2022