CK Group are recruiting for a Operations Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry to work across their sites in London and Cranfield on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures continuous-flow based units for the manufacture of advance therapeutics.
£25,000 to £35,000 - dependent on experience.
Based in White City of London Imperial Colleague with hybrid working and travel to Cranfield as required.
Operations Coordinator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Coordinate and lead activities involving associates, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure milestones are met.
- Track project and development budgets
- Work together and support the CEO on the delivery of operational matters
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Self-motivation, confident working independently with limited supervision
- Excellent team playing skills showing high adaptability, sharing optimism, and having a proactive frame of mind.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented, the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and adapt in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize work to ensure results delivery.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53618 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53618
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th May 2022
- Expires: 7th June 2022