CK Group are recruiting for a Research Associate to join a research organisation that operate in the biotechnology industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis for one year with high probability of an extension.
Our client is a biotechnology contract research organisation providing clinical efficacy testing to clinical stage pharmaceutical organisations in the areas of neurology and oncology.
Per Annum £25,000
This Research Associate position will be located in Hertfordshire.
Research Associate role:
Your main duties will be:
- Assist in clinical efficacy testing on behalf of clients.
- Perform Cell Culture/Cell Line maintenance
- Express, purify and validate recombinant proteins in both mammalian and non-mammalian systems.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience;
- Educated to degree level in a biological subject.
- Experience in cell culture
- Knowledge of protein purification methods.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience working in a R&D business working closely with pharmaceutical brands. Good industry training is on offer.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53566 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53566
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th May 2022
- Expires: 7th June 2022