Insurance Consultant / Training and Development
An exciting opportunity to join a Multinational Technology company to drive the training and development of key stakeholders on a 6 month contract.
Salary: 615 per day
Duration: 6 months
We are seeking an industry expert in insurance to drive the training and development of key stakeholders. The role will require the incumbent to have a high level of technical knowledge and work closely with senior stakeholders to augment knowledge in the sector.
Key job responsibilities
Create and implement core compliance policies and processes, embedding them into business practices to ensure customer outcomes remain a primary factor in AEU UK decision making.
Drive compliance activities for AEU UK credit propositions including providing advice, monitoring regulatory change and reviewing policies.
Design full insurance training programs and guides
Providing pro-active support and insurance industry advice to senior stakeholders (HODs and Directors), acting as a sounding board on industry issues.
Have the ability to advise, guide and challenge
Support with the development of senior stakeholders within the business and compliance, including but not limited to;
- providing informal training against the insurance regulatory framework within the UK and;
offering industry knowledge and guidance.
- Monitoring and periodically assessing the knowledge, skills and competence of senior stakeholders to ensure its in line with development plans and regulatory standards.
- Oversee completion of all necessary training.
- Monitor regulatory change and emerging risk from regulatory sources and circulate key developments to internal stakeholders, including senior leadership.
Expert knowledge of ICOBS and the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
7+ years' experience as a compliance professional in the insurance industry.
Strong understanding of FCA regulation and its application to UK firms.
Core technical compliance insurance experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Professional qualification from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Please apply by sending your CVs to chanel.rae@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-492201
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th May 2022
- Expires: 7th June 2022