CK Group are looking for a Medical Device Safety Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position offers remote working, with offices in Hertfordshire.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Brand new position in the company.
- Remote working is available
- Joining a world leading pharmaceutical company and driving real change within the company.
Medical Device Safety Manager Role:
- Ensure safety data is processed and reported in a high quality, compliant manner, so it can be used to understand and communicate the product benefit risk to protect patients? safety.
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of medical device processes, and will be accountable and responsible for training and upskilling for the rest of the group.
- Responsible for oversight of the processing and reporting of device related safety incidents at our service provider via the utilisation of current/future safety systems, and partners to ensure that the quality/usability of AEs and other safety report outputs conforms with agreed customer requirements (e.g., regulatory compliance requirements described via Roche processes; and/or internal scientific data requirements).
- A university degree in a scientific field.
- Extensive medical device experience, with strong knowledge of the regulations involved.
- Experience within pharmacovigilance is preferred.
- Experience developing both pre and post-market projects
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53574 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53574
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th May 2022
- Expires: 7th June 2022