CK Group are recruiting for a QA Coordinator to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow initially on a contract basis for 10 months.
Salary: £21.68 per hour PAYE
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life.
Harlow. A modern and cutting-edge site based on the New Frontiers Science Park in Essex. They offer free parking and eating facilities for all staff.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
QA Coordinator Role:
The role will involve the QA oversight across R&D clinical supply chain activities for the implementation of the business processes associated with the new computerised system:
- Change control action plan definition, QA review and approval
- Raising collective performance and continuous quality/process improvement
- Supporting the QA team overseeing investigational medicines batch release activities, including customer/vendor complaints and Deviations/CAPA
- Experienced QA person with relevant experience in validation and change control management
- Good knowledge and application of regulatory expectations in the EU/UK and FDA markets
- Corresponding good knowledge of current GMP Practice requirements
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to learn new skills and apply them
- Good communication skills and experience working in high pressure environments where there are likely to be conflicting priorities
For more information, or to apply for this QA Coordinator please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 53615.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53615
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th May 2022
- Expires: 6th June 2022