CK Group are recruiting for a Automation Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire initially on a contract basis for 6 months. Full time role Monday to Friday.
Hourly £44.74 PAYE
Our client is one of the top five global biopharmaceutical companies. They exist for one unique purpose ? to save and improve the lives of patients, populations, and animals. They are helping to transform the lives of millions of patients and populations in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines and services, through our partnerships with the NHS and the work of the inspiring people who make up the company.
Milton Keynes. This site is the headquarters for the company?s animal health side of the business and houses the largest veterinary production facility in the UK.
As a PAYE employee you are entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Automation Engineer Role:
- Working towards implementing a number of OT/Automation projects that are connected to the Digital Shopfloor strategy. These include :-
- Upgrade of existing Rockwell FactoryTalk PCS to latest supported versions
- GxP Regulatory assessment has been undertaken and the systems (other than BMS) have been classified as GxP systems and will therefore follow the required compliance and quality controls
- Experience of automation/OT software and hardware ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of SDLC processes
- Compliance documentation, including: Requirement?s specification, Design/Configuration specification, Design and System Documentation Index
- Understanding of UAT processes and procedures
- Experience of writing site level Change Requests and requisite documentation
- Understanding of IQ, PQ and OQ processes
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53513 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53513
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th May 2022
- Expires: 6th June 2022