A world leading speciality chemical manufacturing business is currently seeking a Product Stewardship Advisor to join their team in Oxfordshire. As Product Stewardship Advisor, you will play a critical role in maintaining chemical regulatory compliance's in the EMEA region with the ability to support EU-REACH processes to regional customer needs.
This role will suit a chemistry degree qualified professional with experience in understand chemical regulations and translating them into compliance systems.
- For maintaining chemical regulatory compliance in the Europe, Middle East & Africa region.
- Accountability for maintaining chemical regulatory compliance in the EMEA region
- Support new product development activities
- Support EU-REACH processes with particular regard to regional customer needs
- Monitor, assess the impact of and communicate regional chemical regulatory developments
- Update PSRC business processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or closely related field of study - ideally possessing a strong organic chemistry background.
- Broad knowledge and proven field experience of chemical substance regulations (e.g. EU-REACH, CLP) and regulatory reporting in the EMEA region.
- Experience in supporting the chemical regulatory compliance requirements of external customers.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent problem solving skills and understanding of the interconnectivity of regulatory data and good judgement in interpreting complex situations.
In return the company can provide a fantastic opportunity to develop a range of valuable skills related to regulatory compliances in the chemical industry, coupled with a competitive salary package + bonus + pension + healthcare
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: BBBH5836
- Posted: 9th May 2022
- Expires: 6th June 2022