2-3 month contract
London: 3 days on site, 2 days remote
20-25 per hour
CPL are urgently recruiting for an experience study coordinator to help support an NHS trust with the organisation of a number of on-going studies both outsourced and in-house studies. This is fantastic opportunity to grow your own skill set and contribute to leading research within the NHS.
- Updating and managing site files
- Managing the booking systems including making appointments and scheduling
- Contacting patients for upcoming and follow up appointments
- General admin i.e., photocopy, emails and meeting minutes
- Support the safe conduct of research to provide assurance that the rights, safety and wellbeing of research participants are protected
- Manage all aspects of trial co-ordination as a key member of the clinical research team
- Knowledge of medical research trials or university medical trials
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT and literacy skills
- Organisational skills
- Ideally worked within the NHS previously
- Microsoft Office proficiency
If you are available to support the NHS on this contract then please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-492134
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 9th May 2022
- Expires: 6th June 2022