Laboratory Team Leader
6 months contract
£16 - £19 per hour PAYE
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with an award winning organic herbal tea and supplements company who are seeking a Herbal Quality Assurance Team Leader.
- Lead and develop the herbal quality team.
- Oversee laboratory and orchestrate the network of laboratory partners
- Engage with key stakeholders to establish quality standards.
- Maintain relevance of the herbal specifications through expert interpretation of the external environment, of delivering product safety & claims and manufacturability of the products in a optimum way.
- Refine and adapt specifications when needed.
- Coordinate solutions to technical challenges in raw materials and blending, collaborating with colleagues and suppliers.
- Remain up to date with quality assurance and testing technologies.
- produce a range of documents such as SOPs, specification, MSDS, COSHH assessments.
- Educated to a Scientific degree level.
- Experienced in a range of techniques (HPTLC, HPLC, GC- MS, and microscopy).
- Experienced leader in the herbal industry or FMCG.
- Understanding of GACP, GMP, and quality systems.
If you are interested in the role please click and apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-491936
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 9th May 2022
- Expires: 6th June 2022