Clinical Project Manager
Fully remote (UK based)
12 month contract
£400 per day - OUTSIDE of IR35
Oncology- Late Phase
Our global pharmaceutical client is urgently seeking an experienced study/project manager to help support a number of Oncology studies within the UK.
To be considered for this role you must have experience managing global studies within a large team, whilst also taking autonomy for your own projects and trials.
- Study Management experience within CRO/Pharma company
-Project oversight and managing multiple studies
- Cross-functional partnerships to ensure timely delivery of key study milestones
- Budget management and oversight experience
- Proven ability to develop and update working practices, SOPs, Study Protocols
- Strong analytical thinking and time management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
If you have the required experience for this role, please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2201-484246
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 9th May 2022
- Expires: 6th June 2022