Product Trainer Overview:
The Dutch Diabetes team with a lot of experts who have the general mission to improve the lives of patients with diabetes. Part of this team is the educational team which is responsible for the training according to my clients innovative and helpful products. The team of product trainers are working across the whole country and they are responsible for educating patients face to face and remotely.
A Day in the Life:
In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for the training of our patients in your own region. We?re working with digital planning tools and you?re in the lead to coordinate your own region with all the instructions.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Providing training to diabetes patients on the technical use of the insulin pump or glucose sensor. Usually this takes place in groups, these training sessions can take place online or in the hospital.
- Independently scheduling and inviting patients to the training sessions.
- Consult with your immediate colleagues about the planning.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree in Healthcare/Nursing background;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a nurse;
- Own a car to be able to travel to the various work locations;
- Fluency in Dutch is a must, as well as a good knowledge of English
Experience with giving trainings:
To be successful in this role you are a team player with a hands-on mentality. You?re able to work independently and you can coordinate your own agenda. You are strong in educating people and you?re a empathatic person. You are flexible and supportive to change. You have a strong affinity with technical healthcare products.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33270
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022