CK Group are recruiting for an Import and Export Coordinator to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Bracknell on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client is one of the largest veterinary pharmaceutical companies in the UK and is among the fastest growing.
This role is located in Bracknell, commutable from Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and other areas South West of London.
As an Import and Export Coordinator, you will assist in the design, implementation and coordination of a robust Import/Export compliance program for the UK/NI/Eire and Malta Operation
You will be responsible for:
- Providing interpretations of import and export laws and regulations to colleagues and expertly guide them in the use/implementation of regulations and authorisations to ensure compliance.
- Helping to develop and maintain country specific import/export matrix's to include classifications, license requirements and shipment restrictions
- Sign documents and file reports related to import/export shipments on behalf of UK Import Export operations.
- To ensure all related import and Export work instructions and SOP's are created and/or updated in line with current work practices
- To work with Customs Brokers to expedite clearance of UK products; provide documented feedback to brokers on operational/compliance-related matters; and conduct post-entry/post-shipment audit of import/export shipments, respectively.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Significant post-qualification experience in broad based Import , Export activities
- Additional industry standard training certificates are beneficial
- In depth knowledge of Import , Export deliverables
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- Willingness to travel for up to 10 days per year.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53337 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53337
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022