An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join an innovative, global organisation with an excellent culture.
The Study Direct will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of laboratories, including both the in vitro cell support lab and in vivo lab
Key Responsibilities of the Study Director:
- Management of lab functions to ensure that projects are completed in line with schedules
- Deliver projects in a customer focused environment
- Ensure that Labs’ operate within all relevant regulations
- Provide leadership, support and ongoing development to the team
- Constantly looking to enhance skills of the team in the laboratory
- Contribute to and manage streamlining of processes to ensure efficiencies
- Investigate non-conformances and implement remedial actions
Education/ Skills & Experience Required:
- PhD, MSc, in Toxicology or science related areas.
- Experience managing a team in an in vivo laboratory is essential
- Experience with in vivo oncology models is highly desirable
- Experience with mammalian cell culture is of an advantage
- Experience in aseptic techniques
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to value the importance of teamwork
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Skills: In Vitro, In Vivo, Management, Toxicology,
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BCG06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022