We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading Environmental company with remote working opportunities. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the operational and financial functions of the hazardous business in the UK and abroad.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensuring detailed, accurate and timely review of as-is and to-be business processes and map these to the proposed software solution(s).
2. Work with local and external analyst resources as necessary to ensure accuracy and quality of discovery.
3.To ensure detailed, accurate and timely analysis and documentation of processes and performance
4.Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure process or software implementation delivers the required solution
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree e.g Business, Systems or Finance
2. Proven industry experience in designing and managing reporting solutions and analysing complex data.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with database software e.g. SQL or Microsoft Access
Key Words: remote / ba / business / analyst / finance / systems / data / sql / digital
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636467
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022