CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge or remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £85 per hour LTD.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Cambridge. This site is one of the most exciting bioscience hotspots in the world. It is the largest research and development centre in the UK, designed to hold more than 2,000 people working across therapy areas and drug discovery and development.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Senior Statistician Role:
- Lead and direct Biometrics work either in house or partnering with CROs.
- Develop design options and provide high quality decision support.
- Investigate and apply novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues.
- Contribute to/or lead the development of a process improvement and/or capability area within the department.
- Mentor/coach and support the education and training of statistics staff.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component), or recognised equivalent to stats MSc.
- Strong knowledge of programming in R and/or SAS.
- Project Management Skills.
- Experience of independent research.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53602 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53602
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022