Customer Service Advisor
Location: Maidenhead – Hybrid 2-3 days from home
Pay rate: £13 per hour
Duration: 8 month contract
We are looking for colleagues to join our team of Customer Service Advisors putting our customers at the heart of everything we do every day. Is that you?
• Do you have a passion for helping make things simple and easy for customers?
• Do you enjoy getting your teeth into supporting with more complex requests that may need teamwork with colleagues from other areas?
• Do you get satisfaction from knowing you’ve helped achieve the right outcome for a customer, and even better getting it right first time?
Then this is a role you will be interested in.
• Processes orders.
• prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
What are we looking for in our Customer Service Advisors?
• Sociable, helpful and eager to provide excellent customer service to customers.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring defined processes are followed.
• A good eye for detail, ensuring customer records are kept up to date and are accurate
• A Team Player who enjoys collaborating with team mates to deliver that outstanding customer service together, and working together to identify continuous improvement ideas.
• And through all this achieve core Key Performance Indicators
Please apply by sending your CV’s to chanel.rae@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2204-490853
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022