CK Group are recruiting for a Hatch Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 3 months. This role is likely to be extended.
Hours of work:
Shift: 7 Day Pattern Monday-Sunday late, 5 days off and then Saturday - Friday earlies and weekend off
Hours: 6:00-13:40 - 13:00-20:40
ST hourly - £10.14, Shift £11.95, 7 Days Work £13.84
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Macclesfield. This site is a vibrant advanced manufacturing and development campus, with 101 acres dedicated to science excellence. The biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing site in the UK.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Hatch Operator Role:
- Ensure correct batch components, consumables and various equipment is hatch transferred from the warehouse into the packing area.
- Maintain vigilance throughout the working period, including safety and quality checks , ensuring GMP.
- Diagnose and solve basic faults/issues associated with core tasks, referring more complex re-occurring issues to seniors.
- Complete relevant documentation to meet with GMP standards.
- Work effectively as a member of the team in order to ensure that effective communication channels are maintained.
- Ability to schedule and adjust work on a daily basis to meet the weekly plan
- Numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Operational knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements e.g. COSHH, risk and manual handling assessment
- Manual role with ability to operate machinery and lift and transport equipment, products and tools
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53597 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53597
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022