Office Support Assistant
An exciting opportunity for an Office Support Assistant to join a worldwide research institute on a 3 month contract with the possibility for long term progression.
Salary: 18-20 per hour PAYE
Duration: 3 month contract with the possibility for longer term progression.
The Office Support Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and facilities management support for both office and home based staff, where applicable.
- Ensuring incoming calls are received and re-directed appropriately
- Welcoming visitors; including organizing refreshments and food as needed
- To ensure all outgoing shipments are prepared and dispatched as required; including training others as necessary
- Manage ordering of bulk office supplies; monitoring and replenishing stocks.
- Ensure the office and equipment is maintained in good order, ensuring general cleaning has been carried out satisfactorily
- To support the organization in the provision of high level back office services using MS office.
- Support local office or depot moves as and when necessary, acting as host and security whilst contractors are working in the office.
- Providing a high level of customer service administrative support to the office & home based employees as requested, ensuring confidential and sensitive matters are handled in a discreet and appropriate manner.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, itineraries, visas. ESTAs, Taxis restaurant bookings etc. when requested
- Assisting with expense processing as requested
- Working on various other projects as needed; updating manager on status of projects
Other skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet
- Experience in operating office machinery fax, photocopier, scanner and shredder
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good time management skills
- Know when to make independent decisions or seek supervisory approval
- Willingness to adapt to new procedural requirements
- Prefer 2-3 years office/business experience working in a support role
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information within established procedures.
- Ability to interact in a diplomatic and professional manner, with clients, visitors and staff as required
- Ability to anticipate needs and follow through on all assigned tasks a must
- Conscientious with a professional approach to work
Please apply by sending your CVs to chanel.rae@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-491963
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 6th May 2022
- Expires: 3rd June 2022