CK Group are looking for multiple Senior Pharmacovigilance Officers to join a global pharmaceutical and healthcare company on a permanent basis. This position will involve hybrid working with the office in Hatfield, Herts.
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer Role:
- To author Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and signal detection reports.
- To author and submit PSURs and other safety documents.
- Contribute to safety related aspects of the Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS).
- To develop responses to Health Authority questions.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Good PV experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience writing RMPs and signal detection reports.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Hybrid working is available
- Joining a growing team within a global pharmaceutical company and working on a range of products/projects.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53577 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53577
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022