CK Group are looking for a Medical Device Safety Lead to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position can be remote in the UK.
Medical Device Safety Lead Role:
- To act as SME on Medical Device safety aspects, working across multiple teams and projects.
- Providing essential patient safety oversight and input into products across development and marketed portfolio
- Lead safety activities for medical devices, including strategy development, signal evaluation, safety risk management and authoring reports.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong Medical Device Safety experience within Pharmaceutical/Medical Device companies.
- Ideally experience working on both developmental and post-marketing projects.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision or direction and the confidence to lead change.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Remote working is available
- Joining a world leading pharmaceutical company and driving real change within the company.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53575 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53575
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022