Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Head of Quality Systems & Compliance to join a long established and successful pharmaceutical company in Munich.
The role can be hybrid with at least two days a week in the office. Assistance with relocation and Visa application will be available.
As Head of Quality Systems & Compliance you will lead the quality assurance function for GMP, GDP and CSV activities
Key duties will include:
- Ownership and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Leading, coaching and developing the Compliance & Quality Systems team
- Ensuring continuous inspection readiness and leading the hosting of regulatory authority inspections
- Responsibility for quality oversight of CSV activities
- Provision of coaching and advice on QA Compliance matters across the organisation
As Head of Quality Systems & Compliance you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Extensive industry based GMP and GDP quality experience
- Experience of implementing, managing and improving quality management systems
- Excellent knowledge of FDA and BfArM requirements
- Strong leadership skills
Salary of ?120.000- ?150.000 plus an excellent benefits package.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53584 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Germany.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53584
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022