CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
PAYE £18.00 - £31.05 per hour
UMB £20.00 - £34.80 per hour
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Regulatory Compliance Associate Role:
- Ensure uncompromised compliance and embrace corporate culture.
- Support compliance activities collaborating closely with RRHS.
- Proactively co-ordinate & progress assigned projects
- Maintain systems and databases per internal SOPs and policies.
- Operate to the highest conformance standards.
- Liaise with cross functional colleagues to ensure timely communication and resolution of issues.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Regulatory Affairs, Conformance or Compliance.
- Knowledge of European submission and product lifecycle management processes.
- Demonstrated experience of proactive and effective delivery in a matrix environment.
- Strong regulatory, quality and compliance mindset
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems, processes, audit and inspection.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53592 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53592
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022