CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Programs Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months. There will be some site attendance to start but once up to speed you can work remotely. This will be candidate dependent.
Daily £700 - £800 per day LTD
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Cambridge. This site is one of the most exciting bioscience hotspots in the world. It is the largest research and development centre in the UK, designed to hold more than 2,000 people working across therapy areas and drug discovery and development.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Clinical Programs Director Role:
- Plan, direct and deliver the operational components of assigned clinical programs from design concept to final CSR, through to study closed.
- Lead and deliver differentiated and robust operational options.
- Lead operational discussions with external entities.
- Responsible for providing strategic and operational input to cross-functional program development plans.
- Provide expert clinical operational input to ensure seamless delivery of programs through effective collaboration.
- Bachelor?s degree in related subject discipline, preferably in medical or biological science.
- Experience in drug development leadership experience with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Proven ability to develop programs to meet business goals and to assess business risk.
- Significant experience of program management and use of project management techniques.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53245 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53245
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022