CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months. Hours are 37 per week.
From £14.00 - £19.29 PAYE
Analytical Scientist Role:
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis as required by the Lead Scientist.
- Generate analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as HPLC,UPLC,UV, mass spec or fluorescence.
- Process data accurately and use spreadsheets such as Excel for calculations.
- Identify issues with data and trouble shoot the cause of the issues.
- Develop assay methods for trace analysis and perform validation.
- Experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting within a group organisation.
- Good understanding of chromatography set up of instrumentation and ability to adapt methods to overcome issues.
- Good understanding of LC detection techniques (UV, MS, Florescence) and benefits of each.
- Method Development and Validation experience highly desired.
- Relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis highly desired.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Analytical Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53591 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53591
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022