Achieva are currently looking for a professional candidate who is curious and has an analytical mindset and can work independent but is also a team player to work for one of the largest Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland. Our client will be looking for a candidate with Data Management experience and experience in a previous Data Manager role.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with peers within the function and across the organisation to identify, design and execute fit for purpose data management solutions, ensuring adherence to FAIR principles.
- Act as experts for data collection and acquisition, advising teams and stakeholders on best practices and proposing innovative solutions. e.g. the collection of new data types (e.g. emergent biomarkers), new technologies (e.g. sensors), and new data sources (e.g. RWD, EMR).
- Proactively manage timelines and track decisions
- Collaborate with and provide oversight of data management deliverables including non-CRF data quality to our External Business Partners (ExBPs) and vendors.
- Ensure the liaison between affiliates stakeholders, Global functions to ensure seamless data flow, and knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics OR equivalent industry experience
- 4 years? experience in a Data Management role, preferred in a pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of biological principles, display interest and demonstrate scientific curiosity including an understanding of data types and their scientific use (clinical, biomarker, WGS, RNA-seq, etc.).
- Previous experience in management of NIS and RWD
- Fluency in English
- Analytical Mindset
For More Information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +441727 817600 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: FH-35
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022