CK Group are recruiting for a QA Coordinator to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire, on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- To support the Quality Assurance team with regards to archiving, supporting activities relating to the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of products, ensuring compliance with current GMP and industry Standards.
- To support the collection of data for reporting QA Performance Indicators.
- To write, under supervision, SOPs associated with QA activities relating to product support.
- To complete the Quality Approval of SOPs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links within the business, affiliated organisations and other customers.
- Computer literate e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53589 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53589
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022