CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Gerrard?s Cross in a hybrid home and office contract role. This role is outside of IR35, for an initial 4-month term (possibility of extension).
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support with operational activities within the Medical Department, including, medical information, pharmacovigilance, compliance and the Management of Procedural Documentation within the UK
- Provide external scientific support in providing a technical review of promotional and non-promotional materials and advising on Code compliance issues
- Manage the relationship between client and external providers of Medical Information / PV / copy approval services
Further responsibilities will include:
- Copy review responsibility for promotional and non-promotional materials
- Leading process and change management for copy approval and medical information function
- Managing the Standard Response Database and adapting EU documentation to UK use
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background, with an established Medical Information background and a working knowledge of PV legislation.
- Experience of Pharmacovigilance activity
- Thorough knowledge of ABPI, EFPIA and IFPMA Codes of Practice
- Experience of Zinc and/or PromoMats
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53569 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53569
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022