Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for Clinical Supplies Quality Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in the canton of Lucerne. This role is offered on a contract basis until the end of 2023, with the possibility of extension.
Clinical Supplies Quality Specialist will join the Clinical Supplies Quality team, which is responsible for release of the packaged and labeled drugs for usage in clinical studies. The team is responsible from release of clinical and commercial drugs, incoming label stock and primary packaging components to release of clinical finished good.
The successful candidate will:
- Review and release of incoming label stock
- Review and release of clinical finished goods, including review of the printed and applied label
- GMP review of the batch record and review of the regulatory filings and the final release
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree (bachelor or higher) is preferred
- Previous experience in regulated environment is an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly appreciated
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting global pharmaceutical company, within a supportive team.
Benefits include working on a hybrid model, 2 days from the office and 3 days from home ? although this could change depending on business needs. A competitive salary with a good number of holiday allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 53587 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53587
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022