We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Flow Cytometry & Cell Separation to join a leading Biotech company based in the Surrey area. As the Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and executing the company's vision and strategy for the assigned portfolio. This will be sample preparation, cell separation, cell analysis, cell culture or clincial.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Manager - Flow Cytometry & Cell Separation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Product Manager will be central in communicating and defining the go to' market for new products and services.
2. Another duty will be to work closely with the marketing/product manager teams in the UK and globally, using their insights and knowledge to drive the messaging that resonates and empowers the company's sales team to be successful.
3. You will be creating your own marketing campaigns for products and assessing their effectiveness therefore having eMarketing experience will be an advantage.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Manager - Flow Cytometry & Cell Separation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will hold either a Masters or PhD in Life Sciences, preferably immunology, oncology or regenerative medicine.
2. It will be essential to have knowledge of flow cytometry and cell separation.
3. Strong commercial experience is ideal for the role as the candidate will be required to engage with internal stakeholders to meet territory objectives and accurately forecast sales.
Key Words: Product | Biotech | Manager | Flow Cytometry | Cell Separation | Oncology | Sales | Cell Analysis | Cell Culture |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636457
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022