Customer Service Advisor
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Pay rate: 20k-23k
We are looking for colleagues to join our team of Customer Service Advisors putting our customers at the heart of everything we do every day. Is that you?
- Do you have a passion for helping make things simple and easy for customers?
- Do you enjoy getting your teeth into supporting with more complex requests that may need teamwork with colleagues from other areas?
- Do you get satisfaction from knowing you’ve helped achieve the right outcome for a customer, and even better getting it right first time?
Then this is a role you will be interested in.
What are we looking for in our Customer Service Advisors?
- Sociable, helpful and eager to provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring defined processes are followed.
- A good eye for detail, ensuring customer records are kept up to date and are accurate
- Keen to take responsibility for managing customer information in line with GDPR Experience of working with computer systems
- A Team Player who enjoys collaborating with team mates to deliver that outstanding customer service together, and working together to identify continuous improvement ideas.
- And through all this achieve core Key Performance Indicators
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package consisting of private medical insurance, gym membership discounts, contributory pension scheme plus lots more.
- Mental health first aider's support
- Plus, a lot more on offer.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to chanel.rae@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2202-486203
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 5th May 2022
- Expires: 2nd June 2022