QLS are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to join a project with a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Schaffhausen on a contract basis for 6 months.
- You work with the Primary Container & Device development team (PCD) to optimize the design of device and primary container for commercial assembly, packaging and distribution.
- Together with internal partners and suppliers, you search for optimal off-the-shelf and custom designed device components and secondary packaging materials solutions. You integrate customer insights, standard platforms and requirements from various partners in Research & Development (R&D), the global Janssen Supply Chain organization and the production site. You ensure accurate specifications and adequate controls are in place.
- You drive development, implementation and validation of the device assembly and packaging processes at commercial scale and according to outstanding examples and standard procedures.
- Project engineers are your key partners to ensure that equipment is accurately designed, tested, installed and qualified.
- You deliver a robust tech transfer documentation set in line with applicable combination product and packaging design transfer procedures. This includes a design transfer plan and report, control strategy, FMEA, equipment qualification and process validation, distribution testing, procedures, protocols, ad-hoc test protocols, data analysis and summary reports.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering or science.
- You love guiding projects from initiation to completion with a multifunctional team in a global context.
- Working towards ambitious goals and solving sophisticated problems energizes you.
- Through strong communication and your authentic personal leadership style, you are able to successfully drive, contribute and influence in different virtual teams.
- You bring at least 5 years of solid experience in device and packaging operations, engineering, project management or R&D, preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical device or fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Proficiency in English and German
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 53582 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53582
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th May 2022
- Expires: 1st June 2022