Associate Manager, Clinical Operations
Location: Buckinghamshire (hybrid)
Salary: up to 60,000
How would it sound to be a part of the journey in aiding the lives of billions worldwide by enabling cheaper and more effective solutions to the health care industry? Your talent paired with the vision within this leading Pharmaceutical company, means the sky is the limit.
You have the exiting opportunity to do this, by joining their growing consumer health team across the UK. Within this role, you will be collaborating in the design and execution of studies with the well-established teams across Europe as an Associate Manager within their clinical operations team in Buckinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression within a fast growing team.
Upon joining you will
- Perform and assist pre-qualification assessments, interim monitoring, site initiation and close out visits
- Train staff regarding study specific material
- Prepare study-specific documents
- Follow the development of various study activities, such as, clinical study and confidentiality agreements and the distribution of clinical supplies and returns
- Set-up and maintain the Trial Master Files
- Manage the study timelines
- Forecast and coordinate clinical and non-clinical supplies
- Generate protocol specific documents
- Oversee and track subject recruitment and retention.
This opportunity will be right for you if you have over 2 years experience within consumer health and have an excellent understanding of Vendor, TMF, Regulatory and study document aspects within clinical research.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to Jordan.Sams@cpl.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2205-491842
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 4th May 2022
- Expires: 1st June 2022