Senior Scientist - Reagents
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
This position is mainly a hands on lab based role but will also be responsible leading a team and driving R&D projects to develop new assay reagents.
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
This Senior Scientist role will give you the opportunity to:
- Lead the development of reagents to optimise coupling chemistry performance for antibody coated microparticles and fluorophore labelled conjugates.
- Lead the development of reagents process and support transfer to manufacturing
- Design and execute experiments to assess reagents and ensure required criteria are met
- Develop a robust assay system through product characterisation, risk management and testing, ensuring assays meet requirements
- Problem solving throughout the development process
- Input into validation and verification activities
As a Senior Scientist our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Degree qualified in relevant scientific discipline
- Line management experience
- The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar role within a GLP/GMP environment with experience of different coupling chemistries for microparticles and antibody conjugates.
- You should have experience in protein purification and analysis.
- You must have good attention to detail and communication skills, with excellent problem solving skills and be able to analyse data.
- Experience in HPLC or FPLC / AKTA is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please apply online or get in touch with Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162706
- Posted: 4th May 2022
- Expires: 1st June 2022