CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Instrument & Control Engineer to join a company in the petrochemical industry at their site based in Redcar on a permanent basis.
Our client is global leader in the Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane manufacturing industry.
This role is located out of our client's site in Redcar and will involve international travel.
Lead Instrument & Control Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Identifying and leading improvements to advanced process control, model-based predictive control and state-based control.
- Utilising data to develop insights in to process control performance.
- Liaising closely with internal departments and clients on design and implementation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- An engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in Advanced Process Control.
- Ability to build effective dynamic simulation models.
- Strong client facing skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53573 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53573
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd May 2022
- Expires: 31st May 2022