CK Group are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Runcorn This site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
Admin Assistant Role:
- Implementation and management of the process of documentation marshalling and archiving
- Control of Site archive area
- Management of the interim storage of documents
- Organisation of documents and communication with the archiving supplier for transit to long term storage
- Ordering of supplies for archiving activities
- You will have high attention to detail and a self-driven approach
- Admin experience is essential.
- Computer literate
- Highly organised
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical/ Regulated Industry is desirable
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53133 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53133
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd May 2022
- Expires: 31st May 2022