CK Group is looking for an Laboratory Technical Specialist to join our Biotechnology client who, provide device asset management services to healthcare and life science settings. Based on-site in Abingdon (Oxfordshire), you will perform and document planned maintenance and repair of research and clinical laboratory equipment (centrifuges, incubators, freezers, chromatography instruments) and associated systems with minimal supervision from service management to perform the required duties.
Competitive basic, substantial annual bonus, and additional healthcare benefits
You must demonstrate a working knowledge of, and ability to use the required test equipment, and have the electronic and mechanical knowledge and the ability to interpret and effectively utilise service manuals, schematics and other applicable service information, required to perform and document planned maintenance and repair of the specialty equipment and systems
- Performs general troubleshooting and repairs to the component level, and independently perform installations, calibrations, qualifications, and planned maintenance.
- Proper use and maintenance of all standard test equipment
- Be able to read, analyse, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Perform and be available for after-hours service, also available for emergency calls on weekends
- May be required to participate in shift scheduling.
- Perform manufacturer-mandated equipment modifications
- To perform all system service diagnostics on applicable products.
- Degree in Chemistry/Sciences or Biomedical or Electronics Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years? experience in the service and maintenance of research, laboratory, or medical equipment.
- Ability to establish good customer rapport are essential
- Ability to work independently within the customer location
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53504 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53504
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd May 2022
- Expires: 31st May 2022