We are currently looking for a Account Manager Biopharma to join a leading Biotech company based in the Cambridge area. As the Account Manager Biopharma you will be responsible for sales results and development of new and existing business within Key Customer biopharma accounts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager Biopharma will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships, with the ability to apply understanding of customer organisations, needs and networks to integrate our innovative product workflows into their research, translational research and clinical applications.
2. The Account Manager will build strong relationships with other teams within the UK ensuring activities are coordinated and aligned to common goals, with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything the company does.
3. Another duty will be to drive and exceed agreed financial targets as well as business forecasting and analysis.
4. It will be important to work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and the National Sales Manager to deliver a high impact sales strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager Biopharma we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate for this role will have a BSc in a scientific discipline, preferably biological. It will be desirable to have an MSc/PhD in immunology, cell analysis or cancer biology.
2. We are primarily looking for a candidate with experience in immunology/cellular biology reagent sales and someone that has worked with large capital equipment.
3. The candidate will have strong commercial experience and will demonstrate the ability to accurately forecast sales.
Key Words: Sales | Technical | Biology | Cellular Biology | Molecular Biology | Immunology | Flow Cytometry | Biotech | Reagents | Consumables | Pharmaceutical | Commercial |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636360
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd May 2022
- Expires: 31st May 2022