The Analytical Material Science Team (AMS) in the Operational Unit in Analytical Research and Development (ARD) in Basel, CH is looking for a highly motivated Analytical Scientist to support and expand the analytical expertise across the organization.
As Analytical Scientist, your role is essential in ensuring the laboratory development and application of the highest quality analytical methods contributing to characterization and control of the solid state properties of drug substances and drug products.
- Develop analytical methods and perform analyses using X-ray powder diffraction (XRPD), infrared spectroscopy (IR) and/or thermal analysis (DSC, TGA) or water sorption analysis (DVS) as well as the corresponding evaluation and documentation of the results
- Perform routine testing for release and stability of drug substances and drug products according to GMP guidelines
- Participate in the solid-state and physico-chemical characterization of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Experimental and analytical support of investigations in the context of drug development, especially for polymorphism studies
- Operate and maintain assigned equipment. Troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on equipment and/or coordinate maintenance through equipment vendors
- Laboratory technician with professional experience or equivalent education, e.g. completed technical school (HTL, FH) in the field of analytical chemistry, physical chemistry or chemistry
- Several years of experience working in a laboratory, preferably in the pharmaceutical area and in a GMP environment is an advantage
- Experience with modern analytical techniques, experience with solid-state analysis desirable
- Good skills in English, German language skills are advantageous
Applicants should have a keen interest in dealing with various analytical techniques and questions, enjoy communicating with internal and external partners and demonstrate a team-oriented, independent, analytical way of working.
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727 817600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: FH-31-2
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 29th April 2022
- Expires: 27th May 2022