QLS are recruiting for a Research Technician to join a Biopharmaceutical Company based in Allschwil (Basel-Land) on a contract basis for 6 months.
The company is specialized in the research and development of pharmaceutical, biological, and diagnostic products. It offers drugs for the treatment of insomnia, Fabry disease, cerebral vasospasm, resistant hypertension and lupus. The candidate will join the Chemistry Process R&D department. His/Her roles will be to make laboratory work from route finding on gram-scale to multi-kilogram syntheses.
- Monitoring and performing compound analysis using TLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, NMR, or online techniques
- Interpreting analytical data, take appropriate action and logging the experimentations on an electronic lab journal
- Purifying reaction products using techniques like column chromatography, prep. HPLC, crystallization, or distillation
- Apprenticeship as laboratory technician or higher education (BSc, MSc), specialized in organic chemistry.
- Excellent skills in synthetic organic chemistry
- Ability to plan, execute and document analytical experiments
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and within a team, prioritize and deliver assigned tasks according to agreed timelines and budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53555 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53555
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th April 2022
- Expires: 27th May 2022