Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Business Development Officer to join a biotech company heavily focused in the research of membrane protein target drugs. The company is based in the canton of Aargau and is offered on a permanent basis.
Business Development Officer will be hands on in the growth of the business, via networking within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The successful Business Development Officer will be responsible for:
- Redefining, optimizing and implementing the business strategy
- Compilation of quotations and membrane protein science work proposals
Key duties will include:
- Analysis and optimization of the company marketing, including digital presence
- Regular travel to meet with potential clients
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Applicants have a PhD or equivalent in biophysics, biochemistry, biostructure or biotechnology and 5+ years post PhD experience membrane protein science
- A proven track record in X-ray and cryo-EM structure research is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as fluency in English are essential.
- Previous experience with business development, pharma partnering, business administration (MBA) and marketing is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting biotech company with lots of potential. This role offered the possibility of a hybrid role, or possibly would offer a fully remote set up.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53539 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53539
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th April 2022
- Expires: 27th May 2022