SRG are working with an ever-growing UK manufacturer of high-performance coatings in North Yorkshire. Due to growth of the business, they now need a QC Technician to join their technical team. They will be testing the quality standards of raw materials and finished powder-based and paint products to ensure product performance. They need to have worked as a QC in industry and have experience following processes in a fast-paced environment where deadlines have had to be met.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10pm. Benefits: 20 days holiday, plus bank (increasing with length of service), company pension scheme and profit-share bonus.
- Sampling and QC testing of powder-based and paint finished products and raw materials
- Generating quality reliable and precise data
- Reporting of any out of spec issues
- Strict following of health and safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory workspace
- Work at a fast pace and meeting set deadlines in a methodical manner
- Ideally NVQ level 3, but at least GCSE's in Math, English and Chemistry
- At least 6 months laboratory QC experience in industry
- Methodical, attention to detail and good work ethic
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Raffaella.firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Raffa on 0161 888 2517. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies. If you know of someone else who may be interested in this role, please do pass on my details.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemistry, QC, quality, physical testing, paint, coatings, adhesives, building products
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2164835
- Posted: 29th April 2022
- Expires: 27th May 2022