An exciting opportunity is available for a Lead Manufacturing Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Lead Manufacturing Scientist you will be responsible for supporting and supervising operations associated with the development and GMP manufacture of drug products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Manufacturing Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Check progress and compliance of GMP operations, performing technical reviews of batch records prior to final QA approval as well as monitoring all GMP documentation.
2. Assist in aligning the introduction of new equipment and equipment qualification; as well as performing periodic reviews of SOPs.
3. Liaise with other departments, e.g. Formulation development whilst assisting in scheduling GMP work and resources in accordance with timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Manufacturing Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific or technical discipline, e.g Chemistry; with proven knowledge of pharmaceutical formulations and manufacturing processes.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with cGMP manufacture of pharmaceutical products using a wide range of processing technologies such as Encapsulation, tableting, coating, printing, spray drying.
Key Words: Manufacturing / Scientist / Formulation / Pharmaceutical / Processes / Technologies / Validation / Granulation / Clinical Manufacture / Chemistry / Development / GMP / Encapsulation / Tableting / Coating / Printing, / Spray drying
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636443
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th April 2022
- Expires: 26th May 2022