We are currently looking for a Utilities Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Wiltshire area. As the Utilities Manager you will be responsible for providing development, support and engineering expertise to the Utilities Engineering Team through active and engaged leadership. You will deliver effective PPM and breakdown repairs, enabling production to operate effectively, delivering quality products to customer requirements.
This role will be shift based, working 07:30 - 19:30, 3 days on and 3 days off rotation. Days only!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Utilities Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Full management responsibility for 12 Utility Engineers, which includes Refrigeration Engineers across a 24x7 shift pattern.
2. Manage and coordinate all utility contractor-based maintenance and repairs on site and using performance management techniques to demonstrate achievement all work has been completed satisfactorily an agreed service levels are achieved and following up on any deficiencies.
3. You will ensure compliance of the utilities engineering team to the Production Operations Strategy through timely and accurate execution of PPM and breakdown repairs. Ensuring the use of the engineering computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to record all work, enabling accurate machine history and effectively planned routine maintenance records. Facilitate good maintenance practices and procedures inline with cGMP requirements.
4. Carry out root cause analysis of plant downtime as required, embedding a robust improvement philosophy within the engineering team. In conjunction with the other engineering streams recommend any component design changes that reduce the frequency of equipment downtime. Implement any changes to maintenance procedures that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this activity. Generate utilities handover reports as required by management
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Utilities Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be suitably qualified with an Engineering Apprenticeship, HNC/HND or degree qualification.
2. Proven experience managing a Utilities Engineering team within a highly regulated environment is essentials. We will consider applications from candidates who have worked within the Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG, Automotive, Aerospace or Medical Devise sectors.
3. You will have previous experience delivering effective PPM and breakdown repairs within a busy manufacturing environment.
Key Words: Utilities | Engineering | Boilers | Chillers | Freeze Dryers | Manufacturing | Production | GMP | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636441
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th April 2022
- Expires: 26th May 2022